How to protect yourself?
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with hot water and soap, for at least 20 seconds. Use a sanitiser afterwards.
2. Use a tissue for sneezes and coughs
3. If you don’t have a tissue by hand, do not sneeze in the palms of our hands. Sneeze into your elbow.
4. Do not touch your face with unwashed hands.
5. Avoid contact with people who are unwell.
– Muscle pain
– Breathing Difficulties
If you have the symptoms, do not go into the hospital. Contact authorities and they’ll test you for coronavirus at your home.
If you liked the post we would appreciate if you could spread it by emailing it to a friend or sharing it on Pinterest. Thanks a lot!
For more information on COVID-19, consult the CDC at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.