HomeHealthSee What Happens To Your Body When You Eat 3 Dates Daily
See What Happens To Your Body When You Eat 3 Dates Daily
November 10, 2019
This fruits has many important nutrients, so that it can act as a multivitamin pill for adults as well as children. Dates are rich in iron, potassium, vitamins A, B and C, as well as protein and dietary fiber. Also, they contain raw sugar which is a perfect replacement for the one we are usually using. Dates are almost fully digestible, so they can suppress food cravings.
Due to their numerous nutrients, dates can be used to treat numerous disease and health conditions. If you consume 3 dates a day, you can replace the daily requirement for vitamins.
Here are some of the health benefits of consuming dates:
– Source of iron: If you are suffering from anemia, increase the intake of dates, because they are great source of iron. This mineral supports the balance of oxygen in the blood. 100 grams of dates contain 0.90 grams of iron, which is 11% of the recommended daily dose.
– Help with delivery: If you want to ease the pain and recue bleeding during delivery, start eating dates a month before your term. Also, they can help women with postpartum depression and increase the production of milk in women who breastfeed.
– Better digestive health: Calcium is very efficient in stopping diarrhea, and dates are rich in this mineral. Regular consumption of dates can help the creation of good bacteria in the intestines, so that the food can be digested faster and toxins can be eliminated. All you need to do is put a few dates in a glass of water, leave them overnight, and drink the water and the dates the next morning.
– Weight balance: Dates don’t` have any cholesterol, only raw sugar which can provide a feeling of satiety. This will lead to eating less food, thus support weight loss. One date a date on an empty stomach can balance the work of the intestines as well as the blood sugar levels.
– Healthy heart: If you want to improve or maintain the health of your heart, put a few dates in a glass of water, let them stay overnight, and the next morning mix them in a blender together with the water. All you need for a healthy heart are 3 dates and half a glass of pomegranate juice a day. Dates are rich in potassium, which is very important for healthy nervous system. Large quantities of this mineral can decrease the chances of a stroke by 40%, according to some studies.
– Dates for the brain: Dates are also rich in phosphorus and vitamin B6, both of them good for the brain. They help your brain have more focus, faster information access and improved memory. Dates can make your brain sharper, more prepared to learn.